Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. NatureShield.com may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically in order to ensure that you are aware of any such changes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name and email address.
- Contact information including billing and shipping addresses.
- Financial information such as credit card and payment details.
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers.
Your credit card information is only stored on our servers briefly in order to authorize payment prior to the delivery of products you have ordered from this website. We do not store your credit card information on our servers once payment has been authorized.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What we do with your information
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
- Your email address is used in conjunction with a password of your choosing in order to log in to the website.
- Internal records management.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. You can opt out of these newsletters in your account settings.
- Credit card and other financial information is used only for the purpose of authorizing payment for products that you have ordered through our website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your feedback.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.